Dear Parents Beste Ouers
In the light of the current indecision of the DoE we do not have the mandate to open schools without permission of our District. We will wait until Minister Agie’s press conference tomorrow at 11:00 to gain clarity.
We trust that we will be allowed to bring the Grade 7’s back on Tuesday. We will keep you updated.
Sorry for the confusion, confusion, confusion this is causing.😭😭😭😭
Hierdie is werklik n verleentheid vir ons, maar ons hande is afgekap. Hoop om ons Graad 7’s Dinsdag te sien. Hou u op hoogte.