|Huttenpark se golfdag vind plaas op genoemde datum. Hierdie jaar gaan ons ook ‘n kompetisie aanbied vir ons leerders. Dit sal bestaan uit naaste aan die gat, “bucket challenge” en die langste dryfhou. Die kompetisie is gratis en leerlinge moet voor 15 Februarie by die skool inskryf. Kompetisie sal om 8 uur die oggend begin en die leerlinge bly die ouers se verantwoordelikheid. Ouers is self verantwoordelik om hulle kinders na die Newcastle Golfklub en terug te vervoer. Daar sal golfstokke wees vir die leerlinge wat nie hul eie het nie.
|The Huttenpark Golf Day will take place on the above-mentioned day. This year we shall be hosting a competition for our learners. The competition is free and learners must enter at the school’s Finance office before 15 February 2019. The competition consists of nearest to the pin, bucket challenge and the longest drive. The competition will start 8:00. It will be your responsibility to transport your child to and from the golf course. There will be golf clubs available for those learners who do not have their own.|
Archive for month: Jan, 2019
To download a printable year program please click on the link below to download the PDF.
To see the latest year programme you can use the D6 Connect App or the links in the Website menu.
There you will also find an Assesment Calender to see all the formal assessments per grade.
Please click on the links below to find information on the Huttenpark Inter-house Athletics Meeting:
Programme and Records
*if there are changes or events are not correct please contact Mrs Gray before 10:00 on Wednesday, 16 January 2019.
Information for athletes
- Take note the meeting takes place at AMAJUBA HIGH SCHOOL sports fields.
- All athletes must be at the fields by 8:00.
- Please wear house shirts.
- The meeting should be finished by 13:15. We ask that all learners please stay until we have done the trophy presentation. Learners must be picked up at Amajuba High School.
- Please ensure that learners have enough water, sunblock and a hat. Learners must please be seated with their sports houses. Team managers will assist to get the learners to the events.
- Parents are welcome to attend.
To ensure you receive all the latest news from the website, please complete the form below.
On the first Monday, 14 January 2019, all the learners, staff, governing body members and parents got together to launch our Value programme at school.
We were joined by the traffic department, SAPS, Protection Services and the Mercy Care Ambulance service.
Each learner will receive their 6 Value badges that they can wear to remind them of these values.